Dentistry for a Healthy Smile. And So Much More.
Our general and preventive dentistry includes comprehensive examinations, various dental treatments and more.
We'll transform any smile into a stunning result in as little as two to three comfortable visit.
We offer comprehensive children's dental care in Memphis for kids as young as 3 years old.
We can help you regain your confidence and improve your overall oral health with our leading dental implant treatment.
The dentists at Walnut Grove offer a variety of ways to return your mouth to optimal function, comfort and appearance.
We specialize in addressing most common dental conditions
Also known as dental cavities or caries, this is one of the most common dental issues.
This includes gingivitis and periodontitis, which can lead to tooth loss if not treated.
This can occur in any part of the mouth or throat.
This is loss of tooth structure due to acid attack.
This is discomfort or pain in teeth when exposed to certain substances and temperatures.
Toothaches and Dental Emergencies
This includes anything from a broken tooth to an abscessed tooth.
Also known as xerostomia, it can lead to discomfort, swallowing difficulties, and increased risk of cavities.
Commonly known as bad breath, it can be caused by a number of factors, including certain foods, poor oral hygiene, or underlying health issues.
These can include canker sores, cold sores, leukoplakia, and candidiasis.
Tooth Infection or Abscess
This is a pocket of pus that's caused by a bacterial infection.
This refers to the grinding or clenching of teeth, often during sleep.
This refers to the misalignment of the teeth, which can lead to problems with biting and chewing.
What Our Clients Say
- Great place, great people, very professional and clean. Have been my dentist family for the last 7 years.Jeremy Hampton
- Dr. Page and Kelly, the hygienist, were very kind and knowledgeable. The office is very nice and spacious. They have good technological equipment - panoramic machine, ultra-sonic cleaner and the regular water and suction tubes! It was a very pleasant experience and I highly recommend their offices! Thank you!Jeff Suz
- Everyone in this dental practice is so kind and friendly. I’ve been a patient there for almost 20 years and have always been treated well.William Schultz
- Dr. Avery is super nice, and genuinely cares about his patients. His assistant was very helpful and knows her stuff. I am very happy with all of my dental work and heaven knows it has been extensive over the years. I am 80 and still have most of my original teeth, thanks to their great dental work.Dawn Raught
- First time patient and I am so pleased. Everyone is friendly, caring, knowledgeable and professional. They obviously care about dental health. Mary the dental hygienist is relatable and she explains what is going on - very kind. Desiree really cares about comfort - she is great! Dr. Daves is a delight - calm, thorough and thoughtful. I am definitely a patient for life.Laura Terry
- Dr. Page worked me into his busy schedule to help with a chipped tooth. He did a thorough inspection and made sure I didn’t need a root canal. He worked in a quick fix and got me scheduled with his associate Dr. Daves so I could be seen sooner for the permanent fix. The dental assistants were helpful and nice. Highly recommend!Caitlin Bond
- Love this office! Very nicely decorated to start with. Everyone is very nice & professional, right on time. Answered all of my questions & concerns. I’ve never dreaded the dentist like some but if you do I would go here. They can change around your whole dental experience.Jenner Johnson