From regular checkups, where we check for any cavities or problems with their teeth, to cleanings and fluoride treatments, which help keep their teeth healthy, we take care of all of your child’s dental needs. We also offer protective sealants for molars, which help protect against cavities, and sports mouthguards that protect against injury, which is important for children who play sports.
We know that going to the dentist can be scary, especially for kids. That’s why we make sure to make the experience as fun and comfortable as possible. We take the time to explain everything in a way that kids can understand and we have a great team that will make sure your child feels safe and relaxed.
Don’t wait until your child has a problem with their teeth to start taking care of them. At Walnut Grove Dental Group, we’re committed to providing the best possible care for your child’s smile. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and give your child the gift of a lifetime of healthy teeth.
What Our Clients Say
- Great place, great people, very professional and clean. Have been my dentist family for the last 7 years.Jeremy Hampton
- Dr. Page and Kelly, the hygienist, were very kind and knowledgeable. The office is very nice and spacious. They have good technological equipment - panoramic machine, ultra-sonic cleaner and the regular water and suction tubes! It was a very pleasant experience and I highly recommend their offices! Thank you!Jeff Suz
- Everyone in this dental practice is so kind and friendly. I’ve been a patient there for almost 20 years and have always been treated well.William Schultz
- Dr. Avery is super nice, and genuinely cares about his patients. His assistant was very helpful and knows her stuff. I am very happy with all of my dental work and heaven knows it has been extensive over the years. I am 80 and still have most of my original teeth, thanks to their great dental work.Dawn Raught
- First time patient and I am so pleased. Everyone is friendly, caring, knowledgeable and professional. They obviously care about dental health. Mary the dental hygienist is relatable and she explains what is going on - very kind. Desiree really cares about comfort - she is great! Dr. Daves is a delight - calm, thorough and thoughtful. I am definitely a patient for life.Laura Terry
- Dr. Page worked me into his busy schedule to help with a chipped tooth. He did a thorough inspection and made sure I didn’t need a root canal. He worked in a quick fix and got me scheduled with his associate Dr. Daves so I could be seen sooner for the permanent fix. The dental assistants were helpful and nice. Highly recommend!Caitlin Bond
- Love this office! Very nicely decorated to start with. Everyone is very nice & professional, right on time. Answered all of my questions & concerns. I’ve never dreaded the dentist like some but if you do I would go here. They can change around your whole dental experience.Jenner Johnson