Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. First, we use 3-D computer technology to create customized aligners that fit around your teeth without braces. You will wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move, gradually, until they move into the final alignment as prescribed. Total treatment time averages nine to 15 months and the average number of aligners worn is between 18 and 30, but varies by case. Invisalign is an ideal treatment choice for teens and adults.
What Our Clients Say
- Great place, great people, very professional and clean. Have been my dentist family for the last 7 years.Jeremy Hampton
- Dr. Page and Kelly, the hygienist, were very kind and knowledgeable. The office is very nice and spacious. They have good technological equipment - panoramic machine, ultra-sonic cleaner and the regular water and suction tubes! It was a very pleasant experience and I highly recommend their offices! Thank you!Jeff Suz
- Everyone in this dental practice is so kind and friendly. I’ve been a patient there for almost 20 years and have always been treated well.William Schultz
- Dr. Avery is super nice, and genuinely cares about his patients. His assistant was very helpful and knows her stuff. I am very happy with all of my dental work and heaven knows it has been extensive over the years. I am 80 and still have most of my original teeth, thanks to their great dental work.Dawn Raught
- First time patient and I am so pleased. Everyone is friendly, caring, knowledgeable and professional. They obviously care about dental health. Mary the dental hygienist is relatable and she explains what is going on - very kind. Desiree really cares about comfort - she is great! Dr. Daves is a delight - calm, thorough and thoughtful. I am definitely a patient for life.Laura Terry
- Dr. Page worked me into his busy schedule to help with a chipped tooth. He did a thorough inspection and made sure I didn’t need a root canal. He worked in a quick fix and got me scheduled with his associate Dr. Daves so I could be seen sooner for the permanent fix. The dental assistants were helpful and nice. Highly recommend!Caitlin Bond
- Love this office! Very nicely decorated to start with. Everyone is very nice & professional, right on time. Answered all of my questions & concerns. I’ve never dreaded the dentist like some but if you do I would go here. They can change around your whole dental experience.Jenner Johnson