Composite Dental Bonding
Dental bonding allows us to perfect your smile in one easy visit – we simply prepare the surface of your tooth, apply a bonding material to your prepared tooth, and carefully sculpt composite resin to fill gaps, repair chips, restore small cavities or cover minor stains.
Tooth Color Filings
To restore teeth that have cavities and decay, we offer tooth-colored composite fillings. White composite fillings blend perfectly with the natural color of your tooth – virtually disappearing in your smile. These natural looking fillings also provide safe, strong protection for your tooth for years to come.
Dental Inlays, Onlays & Crown Treatment
There are times when damage or decay to a tooth requires more than a tooth-colored filling to restore it to health. In those instances, we may use a porcelain inlay, onlay or crown.
An inlay is a restoration that is used to repair damage inside the cusp of a tooth. An onlay is a larger restoration that is placed inside the cusp of the tooth and extends over one or more sides of the tooth. A crown covers the entire tooth.
Inlays, onlays, and crowns are tooth-colored and are undetectable in your smile. They also increase tooth strength up to 75% and can last from 10 to 30 years.
CEREC® Restoration Technology
At Avery and Meadows, we use CEREC technology to create custom-made porcelain restorations in-house, in one visit. CEREC takes a digital impression of your tooth then custom mills a precise restoration. No more messy mouth molds. No more temporary restorations. No more waiting for the lab. No more return visits for the permanent restoration. Now your inlay, onlay or crown can be created and permanently seated in one visit.
Complete & Partials Dentures Treatment
If you have one or several missing teeth, or if you’re missing all of your teeth, there are a variety of options to restore your mouth to optimal health, function and appearance.
Dental Bridges Treatment
A dental bridge is a custom-made false tooth or teeth that is placed permanently between two healthy teeth with two dental crowns. The false teeth “bridge” the gap left by the missing teeth. Bridges reduce the risk of gum disease, help correct some bite problems and help improve speech.
Full & Retained Denture Treatment
A denture is a removable appliance that replaces missing teeth and adjacent tissues. Made of resin, complete dentures are used to replace all the teeth. When some healthy teeth remain, a partial denture can be used. A partial denture also keeps the remaining healthy teeth from shifting positions in the mouth.
Full and partial dentures improve chewing ability and speech and support facial muscles. Dentures also enhance appearance.
Dental Implants Treatment
Dental implants are permanent replacements for teeth and roots. They can be used to replace one or several missing teeth; they can also be used to securely hold a denture in place. At Avery and Meadows, we will refer you to a reputable oral surgeon for the surgical implantation of the titanium posts (roots). When healed we will create custom-made porcelain teeth and permanently place them on the posts, returning your smile to optimal function, comfort and appearance. More Info on our dental implants treatment
For those patients who experience fear or anxiety when visiting the dentist, we offer a variety of options for sedation dentistry.
Full Mouth Restoration Treatment
Full mouth restoration is recommended when the teeth are worn down, crooked, broken or missing, causing problems in both the function and position of your bite and the appearance of your smile.
Full mouth restorations are completely unique to the individual patient. Your doctor will determine which procedures will best resolve your needs. Depending upon the condition of your mouth, his treatment plan may involve the use of:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implants
- Tooth-Colored Fillings or Onlays
- Smile Whitening
- Dental Bonding
What Our Clients Say
- Great place, great people, very professional and clean. Have been my dentist family for the last 7 years.Jeremy Hampton
- Dr. Page and Kelly, the hygienist, were very kind and knowledgeable. The office is very nice and spacious. They have good technological equipment - panoramic machine, ultra-sonic cleaner and the regular water and suction tubes! It was a very pleasant experience and I highly recommend their offices! Thank you!Jeff Suz
- Everyone in this dental practice is so kind and friendly. I’ve been a patient there for almost 20 years and have always been treated well.William Schultz
- Dr. Avery is super nice, and genuinely cares about his patients. His assistant was very helpful and knows her stuff. I am very happy with all of my dental work and heaven knows it has been extensive over the years. I am 80 and still have most of my original teeth, thanks to their great dental work.Dawn Raught
- First time patient and I am so pleased. Everyone is friendly, caring, knowledgeable and professional. They obviously care about dental health. Mary the dental hygienist is relatable and she explains what is going on - very kind. Desiree really cares about comfort - she is great! Dr. Daves is a delight - calm, thorough and thoughtful. I am definitely a patient for life.Laura Terry
- Dr. Page worked me into his busy schedule to help with a chipped tooth. He did a thorough inspection and made sure I didn’t need a root canal. He worked in a quick fix and got me scheduled with his associate Dr. Daves so I could be seen sooner for the permanent fix. The dental assistants were helpful and nice. Highly recommend!Caitlin Bond
- Love this office! Very nicely decorated to start with. Everyone is very nice & professional, right on time. Answered all of my questions & concerns. I’ve never dreaded the dentist like some but if you do I would go here. They can change around your whole dental experience.Jenner Johnson