At your first visit, we do more than examine your teeth! We take the time to get to know you. We will review your medical and oral health history and discuss any concerns you may have.
We will then perform a comprehensive examination that includes:
- Oral cancer screening
- Digital and panoramic x-rays
- Intra-oral camera exam
- Cavity detection
- Periodontal (gum) exam
- Cosmetic consultation
- TMJ exam
We will then discuss our findings and possible solution options for you at this visit. For more complex treatment recommendations, we may ask you to reschedule for a second consult visit with the doctor.
At Walnut Grove Dental Group, we want our patients to look forward to their visits, so we offer a variety of patient comforts to make every appointment enjoyable, including:
- TV in every treatment room
- Adec chairs
- Warm, Soft Blankets
New Patient Forms
We know how busy you are and we appreciate the time you spend with us taking care of your oral health. To save your time while you’re here with us, please download, print and complete this form and bring it with you to your first appointment.
What Our Clients Say
- Great place, great people, very professional and clean. Have been my dentist family for the last 7 years.Jeremy Hampton
- Dr. Page and Kelly, the hygienist, were very kind and knowledgeable. The office is very nice and spacious. They have good technological equipment - panoramic machine, ultra-sonic cleaner and the regular water and suction tubes! It was a very pleasant experience and I highly recommend their offices! Thank you!Jeff Suz
- Everyone in this dental practice is so kind and friendly. I’ve been a patient there for almost 20 years and have always been treated well.William Schultz
- Dr. Avery is super nice, and genuinely cares about his patients. His assistant was very helpful and knows her stuff. I am very happy with all of my dental work and heaven knows it has been extensive over the years. I am 80 and still have most of my original teeth, thanks to their great dental work.Dawn Raught
- First time patient and I am so pleased. Everyone is friendly, caring, knowledgeable and professional. They obviously care about dental health. Mary the dental hygienist is relatable and she explains what is going on - very kind. Desiree really cares about comfort - she is great! Dr. Daves is a delight - calm, thorough and thoughtful. I am definitely a patient for life.Laura Terry
- Dr. Page worked me into his busy schedule to help with a chipped tooth. He did a thorough inspection and made sure I didn’t need a root canal. He worked in a quick fix and got me scheduled with his associate Dr. Daves so I could be seen sooner for the permanent fix. The dental assistants were helpful and nice. Highly recommend!Caitlin Bond
- Love this office! Very nicely decorated to start with. Everyone is very nice & professional, right on time. Answered all of my questions & concerns. I’ve never dreaded the dentist like some but if you do I would go here. They can change around your whole dental experience.Jenner Johnson