Patients with Insurance Coverage
Walnut Grove Dental Group accept dental insurance. But please be advised, dental insurance pays only a portion of the total treatment charge. Our office will gladly file all necessary claims on our patients’ behalf. Certain insurance companies will not send payments to our office but will send them to patients. In those situations, patients will pay for their services according to the options below and will be reimbursed directly by their carriers to the extent they allow.
Patients are always responsible for keeping their account current regardless of any dental insurance coverage.
Payment at The Time of Service: We accept cash, checks or credit cards at the time of the appointment. If treatment will extend for several visits, you may pay a portion of the total fee at each visit, with payment-in-full on the last visit.
Extended Financing Option: As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer CareCredit, the nation’s leading dental payment plan. CareCredit has several payment plans to meet every financial need, including interest-free and low-interest options, each with low monthly payments and no upfront costs.
Applying for CareCredit is easy, and you will receive an online decision in seconds. Apply online or speak to our office manager for more details.
What Our Clients Say
- Great place, great people, very professional and clean. Have been my dentist family for the last 7 years.Jeremy Hampton
- Dr. Page and Kelly, the hygienist, were very kind and knowledgeable. The office is very nice and spacious. They have good technological equipment - panoramic machine, ultra-sonic cleaner and the regular water and suction tubes! It was a very pleasant experience and I highly recommend their offices! Thank you!Jeff Suz
- Everyone in this dental practice is so kind and friendly. I’ve been a patient there for almost 20 years and have always been treated well.William Schultz
- Dr. Avery is super nice, and genuinely cares about his patients. His assistant was very helpful and knows her stuff. I am very happy with all of my dental work and heaven knows it has been extensive over the years. I am 80 and still have most of my original teeth, thanks to their great dental work.Dawn Raught
- First time patient and I am so pleased. Everyone is friendly, caring, knowledgeable and professional. They obviously care about dental health. Mary the dental hygienist is relatable and she explains what is going on - very kind. Desiree really cares about comfort - she is great! Dr. Daves is a delight - calm, thorough and thoughtful. I am definitely a patient for life.Laura Terry
- Dr. Page worked me into his busy schedule to help with a chipped tooth. He did a thorough inspection and made sure I didn’t need a root canal. He worked in a quick fix and got me scheduled with his associate Dr. Daves so I could be seen sooner for the permanent fix. The dental assistants were helpful and nice. Highly recommend!Caitlin Bond
- Love this office! Very nicely decorated to start with. Everyone is very nice & professional, right on time. Answered all of my questions & concerns. I’ve never dreaded the dentist like some but if you do I would go here. They can change around your whole dental experience.Jenner Johnson